Keen on analytics? This Friday, November 22 [Philippine date], there will be a free live seminar on how to “Create Enhanced Information Products With Esri Maps for Office”.
In the Philippines, this will be at 1:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., November 22, 2013.
In this one-hour live seminar, Esri’s Tony Howser will discuss the following:
- How to make maps of your point- or area-based Microsoft Excel data;
- How to perform map-driven analysis of your data;
- How to enrich your maps and your spreadsheets with additional geographically contextual information; and
- How to share maps inside PowerPoint, web pages, mobile devices, and other business systems.
- How to use Esri Maps for Office to collaboratively share information across an organization/enterprise.
The live seminar is highly recommended for novice and advanced users of Microsoft excel or PowerPoint.
The live seminar will make you understand how Esri Maps for Office brings location analytics to Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013; and, understand new patterns in your Excel data, gain new insight and make more informed decisions.
To attend, you must have an Esri Global Account; otherwise, create one here. On the day of the seminar, click the "Attend Seminar" button found on the overview page and log in with your Esri Global account. Once the presentation window opens, you will see a countdown timer until the seminar begins. If you can't view the timer or the presentation, check the common questions for troubleshooting tips.
* * *